is designed for:
- engagement of enemy personnel (wearing individual body armor), firing assets and unarmored/ lightly armored equipment;
- reconnaissance and target recognition, surveillance over the environment.
When integrated on armored combat vehicles, the Turret acts as the main armament system.
Benefits of the Turret integrated on a combat vehicle:
increase in combat effectiveness due to:
- use of the weapon system with a modern Fire Control System;
- firing ammunitions with controlled remote detonation (option).
better ergonomics due to:
- remote control of the weapon system;
- more useful space as compared to manned counterparts;
- elimination of fumes contamination in the crew compartment.
better crew protection due to:
- the crew seats are inside the armored hull (outside the combat module);
- ammunitions are outside the crew compartment.
higher operating characteristics due to:
- splitting of the Unmanned Turret into functionally complete units;
- good serviceability due to easy access to all assemblies and modules;
- remote diagnosis and troubleshooting.