BUREVESTNIK leadership and trade union committee pursue a policy of social benefits for the company employees.
The Collective Bargaining Agreement 2018–2021 was signed on December 29, 2017. This document regulates social and labor relations between the leadership and employees of the company and is based on reconciliation of the mutual interests of the Parties. The company leadership and the trade union committee worked out a social benefits package that above all includes the measures aimed at labor safety and health protection such as:
- providing health resort vouchers for the employees and their family members including free vouchers for the children of the company employees;
- financial aid in case an expensive surgical treatment, health survey or medicine is necessary for the company employee;
- medical insurance for the employees with the provision for extra medical services;
- rendering of dental services to the company employees at cost with the use of the most up-to-date dental products;
- financial aid on marriage and infant birth occasions and for women on child-care leave when the child is 1.5 – 3 years old.
BUREVESTNIK also lends money for the young specialists and children of the employees so they could get higher education on the paid basis and improve their housing conditions.
We also pay great attention to sport activities, children and family vacation:
- gyms are rented for our people to train volleyball and aerobics. We also rent a swimming pool for our employees;
- holiday tourists trips are organised to ancient Russian cities, group theatre goings etc.;
- company parties are carried out on the occasion of Women’s Day, Artillery Day and New Year.
For the New Year the children of our employees get sweet handsels and tickets for new-year performances.